SSW's core area of competency is developing custom database applications, both using MS Access and SQL Server. Our consultants have implemented hundreds of projects using these technologies, and can help your organization with any level of project involvement. We are frequently requested to design large enterprise architectures, solve performance problems and implement entire systems.
- Your Database architecture & development complies with Industry Best Practices.
- Strong in-house team of experts ensures any problems are solved quickly.
- We recommend the best technologies for the best return on investment.
SQL Server is Microsoft's enterprise level database platform. Being used as the
backend database for the majority of Microsoft based IT solutions, it has numerous
features to ensure high availability, scalability, data integrity & performance.
SSW consultants are often called in to:
- Implement custom database solutions.
- Conduct architectural reviews & audits.
- Optimise stored procedures.
- Develop disaster recovery plans & measures.
- Implement Replication, Archiving, Database Mirroring & full text searching.
- Develop Reporting & Business Intelligence solutions using Analysis Services & Reporting
- Integrate & Manipulate Data from many sources using DTS/Integration Services.
- Deliver In-house staff training events.
SSW has developed several SQL developer tools to increase the quality of your solutions:
SSW consultants are well versed in Best Practices for SQL Server development. This
ensures a higher level of quality in our solutions: Take a look at:
We have consultants available in all Australian capital cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.