This simple, powerful and effective utility keeps your system up to date, and helps
to resolve intricate software compatibility issues.
To aid our developers in analyzing software related issues, it helps if we collect
some basic information about your system. This utility will help you collect the
relevant information easily.
Key Features & Benefits
- Checks required software.
- Checks for and advises on obsolete versions.
- Automatically emails summaries of your software.
- Easily customized to your specific needs.
- Award winning software!
- A $199 value given away 100% free. No Adware or Spyware.
- Figure: The goal is to lose all these red crosses, so you only
see green ticks
More screen shots in the User Guide
- Release 10 - Scan "Add/Remove Programs" and add to your online profile
- Release 11 - Auto data updating with Sync Framework
- Release 12 - Add online profile - lists users scans (by PC name)
- Release 13 - Add to online profile, your favourite software with votes and comments
- Release 14 - Add to online profile, your "bad versions" and "good versions"
- Release 15 - Add to product profile, the Health Rating + to windows client
- Release 16 - Add to product profile, popularity of installation
- Release 17 - Integration with related software E.g. http://alternativeto.net/software/dropbox
Welcome to the User Guide. This help facility is designed
to quickly get you up and running using our software.
- If you are in Sydney, call
today for a free no-obligation demonstration at your office!
- If you are not in Sydney, please take advantage of our SSW Phone
Walkthrough. The SSW Phone Walkthrough is a service where we will
call you, anywhere in the world and once you have installed our product
we will guide you over the important features of the software. Saves
you time, playing around with the software trying to work out all the
useful features, please email
Awards and Ratings
Our SSW Products are also listed on Shareware web sites. Some of these sites
review and/or rate our products. Here's how our products rated on other third
How it Works
- You come across a problem with a program you are running.
- You contact the
vendor and the first thing they ask is, "Have you got the latest version of
- "One moment, I'll check.", you reply.
Clicking on SSW Diagnostics, your system is checked, and not only does it tell you
your version number and whether you need an upgrade, but also where to go to get
- Then with another click, your version list is emailed to the vendor
so they can get to work solving your problem.
If you can't find what you are looking for in the product documentation then
check our knowledge base
for further information and tips about this product.
Please send us bug reports
and feedback so that we
can evolve our software into a product that matches your requirements. We guarantee
I'm Sold... What's next?
* This button uses Microsoft ClickOnce technology.
This means the app is always up-to-date. To install you must be connected to the
Having trouble behind a firewall? see this KB.