SSW has been enjoying the Kiwi connections since 2000 when Adam Cogan spoke at his
first New Zealand conference, he was back a year later, 2001, launching VS.NET.
Since then Adam has returned every year delivering dozens of presentations at Tech
Eds, Dev Days, Code Camps and Developer Conferences all over New Zealand.
SSW performs software consulting in New Zealand, with a particular
focus on SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI. SSW's services
drive particular benefits for company's operating, or considerating operating, in
the Trans-Tasman space.
Who we work with
SSW NZ specialises in assisting businesses in New Zealand who:
- Have offices or branches in both New Zealand and Australia, or
- Are planning on expanding from New Zealand into Australia in the next 2 - 5 years, or
- Are looking for assistance with, or work with, leading edge Microsoft technologies, or
- Any business looking for software audit services
SSW NZ can simply and easily implement a software solution into your
business. By choosing such a solution you could get:
- A unified intranet using Sharepoint
- One source of truth for your customer records using MS Dynamics CRM
- An enterprise quality line of business application to run your business using ASP.NET MVC and Angular JS
- A cross platform mobile application using Xamarin
Vulcan Steel approached SSW about a Windows application that needed to be updated to the latest technologies to ensure easier maintainability and reusability. This app is the backbone of Vulcan Steel’s day-to-day business operations.
Learn more about Vulcan Steel case study.
SSW was commissioned to create a Human Resources Management application now used by large clients such as News Corporation and Maxxium. SSW was chosen from a pool of 12 development houses to produce this application based on ASP.NET.
Learn more about Maximus case study.