Custom Training for Microsoft Technologies
Tailored to your unique business challenges and opportunities, Adam Cogan, SSW Chief Architect and Microsoft Regional Director will provide you with practical skills to maximise the potential of Microsoft technologies. This one-day course is perfect for those wanting to dig deeper into a particular technology or upskill a team with custom needs.
SSW works closely with Microsoft technologies every day. We know the ins and outs of how to use them best for any business, big or small. We use that knowledge to help businesses find the full potential of Microsoft technologies. We do this through practical learning, tailored to your unique challenges and opportunities. And with our deep expertise in Microsoft technology, we ensure you get the best return on your investment.
Have a look at SSW People here.
Why choose SSW custom training?
- Expert Guidance: Courses led by industry professionals under the guidance of Adam Cogan, SSW Chief Architect and Microsoft Regional Director.
- Customizable: Tailor the training content to fit your specific business needs and objectives.
- Real-World Application: Our workshops are designed around actual business scenarios, ensuring you get practical insights that can be immediately applied.
- Flexible Scheduling: Hours that suit your team’s needs and trainers who can deliver on-site.
- Comprehensive Topics: We are experts in a wide array of Microsoft technologies so we can tailor the most relevant training for your team.
What our clients say:
Many thanks to the fine folks at SSW... for coming to our offices and providing the training we needed specifically. — PHILLIP CLARKSON
"Eric and SSW have been fantastic. They brought significant experience and pragmatic advice to BuzzNumbers. As a result of their engagement we have implemented a full Project Management process that has dramatically improved team productivity and software quality. SSW had the technical know-how and the direct business implementation experience to deliver on-time results that were above our expectations" — NICK HOLMES
Power sessions are developer training presentations focusing on specific subject and are generally 1-2 hours long. They are packed with practical tips on a specific technology for that session - .NET, SQL, GPT, Visual Studio, and more. Perfect for when you're trying to dig deeper on a particular subject or just want to learn something new. Sessions are rotated on various events and roadshows around the world all year round, including SSW's own .NET User Group. Meet with fellow developers and discuss pretty much anything.
Trusted by more than 1000+ clients in the world
Our software developers & consultants have delivered the best in the business to more than 1,000 clients in 15 countries.