Do you know the four standard email types?
All business emails (that are useful) should be in one of the four following formats
FYI- to spread information
- Daily Scrum - to report on daily progress in a Sprint
- Sprint Review/Retro emails
- Sprint Planning emails, etc
Tasks- Sending someone numbered tasks
- To Myself - to send yourself a task, and CC interested parties
- Tasks to one or more other people
- Test Please - to ask for testing and acceptance of a task
- Done - replying to a task email, to show details of what has been done
If your email doesn't fit into one of the above categories, it probably doesn't need to be sent.