Office 365 is Microsoft's productivity platform for small, medium and enterprise business. It includes the following Microsoft platforms all in one monthly subscription:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Exchange
- Skype for Business (Formerly known as Lync)
- Power BI
- One low monthly subscription
- High availability
- Highly scalable
- Fully managed infrastructure (No software updates, managing servers, backups, power outages etc)
- Fully install Microsoft Office on up to 5 phones, 5 computers and 5 tablets
- Customized Skinning and Branding
- Content Management for Web Content, Records and Documents
- Improve the efficiency of your processes with Powerful Workflow, Security and Content Policies
- Source & Version Control
- Organize & Search your data & people
- Increase your automation, and reduce your paperwork
- Built on ASP.NET and SQL Server
What Office 365 features do our customers love?
- They don’t need to maintain the infrastructure associated with SharePoint and Exchange
- They have access to Microsoft Office on all their devices for one monthly fee
- Their SharePoint site is accessible by external workers out of the box
- They can invite non employees to access their SharePoint sites with a few clicks
- OneDrive storage is accessible from any device on any platform
- Easily schedule video conferences, screen sharing and online meetings directly from Outlook
SSW consultants are often called in to:
- Setup and configure Office 365
- To integrate Skype for business (formerly known as Lync) with their VoIP phone system
- To design the information architecture for SharePoint Online sites
- To setup single sign on with Office 365 and active directory
- Configure Hybrid Exchange Online and On-premise solutions
Why We Think We're Awesome at Office 365
SSW has been working with the core technologies contained in Office 365 before they were packaged into the Office 365 bundle. We have been configuring Exchange Server, SharePoint Online and building add ins for Microsoft Office products for over 15 years.
With the creation of Office 365, businesses have been able to afford these large complex technologies because the price of ownership has been drastically reduced. But the level of expertise required to make your business as efficient as possible using them is still high.
SSW has the expertise to ensure your Office 365 solution is rolled out in a timely and consistent manner to secure your investment and increase the productivity of your workforce.
We have consultants available in all Australian capital cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.