WordPress the most popular content management system (CMS) on the web, and is trusted by content publishers from both large and small businesses.
- Ease to use - most users are able to pick up the basics without any training at all
- Thousands of themes - allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website or installation without altering the information content or structure of the site
- Thousands of plugins - with over 30,000 plugins, each of which offers custom functions and features enabling users to tailor their sites to their specific needs
- Mobile-friendly - ability to control the website via applications for Android, iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad), Windows Phone and BlackBerry
- Search engine–friendly - clean and consistent code which Google finds very inviting for indexing. Plus, ability to customize every page or post you make to give you the highest possible probability of getting your pages in high search results positions
- Clean permalink structure - ability to assign multiple categories to articles. Plus supporting for tags in posts and articles.
- Multi-User Capable - offers multi-user capability with different editing roles
- Blog ready - even though WordPress can be used for any type of website it was firstly created as a blogging platform, which it is still the best in the business
- Figure: The intuitive, user-friendly backend of WordPress
So good we use it internally
Many SSW websites are done in WordPress, such as:
Need WordPress hosting in Australia?
We have consultants available in all Australian capital cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.