$99 inc GST
.NET Core is out and it's the most powerful and flexible version ever! Much of the day-to-day code you write will be the same - but the architecture and how your project fits together has changed.
We will provide you with:
- A solid foundation in .NET Core
- An understanding of why you should be using .NET Core
- The capability to build an enterprise application using the new stack
Getting Started – Learn all about .NET Core, .NET Standard, supported scenarios, and more.
Automated Testing – An overview of automated testing and relevant tools.
Open API – Getting started with OpenAPI. We'll show you how generate server-side and client-side code by implementing OpenAPI.
Validation – Improving validation using appropriate tools and practices.
Entity Framework Core – Enterprise data access with Entity Framework Core.
Security – An introduction to managing security with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
Blazor – Building interactive Web UIs with Blazor.
SignalR & gRPC – Building services with SignalR and gRPC.
Deployment – Building and deploying docker containers.
Clean Architecture – The simplest approach to building enterprise applications.
SSW Chapel Melbourne
370 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne - VIC 3000
SSW Chapel Brisbane
Unit 4/471 Adelaide Street
Brisbane - QLD 4000
SSW Chapel Sydney
81 - 91 Military Road
Neutral Bay, Sydney - NSW 2089
SSW Chapel Website
- Brisbane | 2nd April 2019
- Melbourne | 4th April 2019
- Sydney | 5th April 2019
- Brisbane | 26th October 2018
- Melbourne | 29th October 2018
- Sydney | 30th October 2018
- Brisbane | 16th April 2018
- Melbourne | 19th April 2018
- Sydney | 20th April 2018
- Brisbane | 16th October 2017
- Melbourne | 19th October 2017
- Sydney | 20th October 2017