$99 inc GST
.NET Core is out and it’s the most powerful and flexible version ever!
Much of the day-to-day code you write will be the same – but much of the architecture and how your project fits together has changed.
We will provide you with:
- A solid foundation in .NET Core
- An understanding of why you should be using .NET Core
- The capability to build an enterprise application using the new stack
1. Getting Started – Learn about .NET Core, .NET Standard, support scenarios, and more.
2. Clean Architecture – An introduction to enterprise architecture and design.
3. Domain Layer – Creating a well-defined domain layer to encapsulate enterprise logic and types.
4. Application Layer – Creating a business-case oriented application layer to encapsulate business logic and types.
5. Automated Testing – An overview of testing in general, with demonstrations, tools, and tips.
6. Persistence Layer – Getting started with EF Core, structuring the persistence layer, tips, and tricks.
7. Infrastructure Layer – Managing external concerns such as file system, external APIs, and more.
8. Presentation Layer – Working with ASP.NET Core, Open API. Best practices and guidelines.
9. DevOps – Learn the essential practices and get started with Azure DevOps.
10. What's Next – What's coming next in .NET Core. Recommended resources.
SSW Chapel Melbourne
370 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne - VIC 3000
SSW Chapel Brisbane
Unit 4/471 Adelaide Street
Brisbane - QLD 4000
SSW Chapel Sydney
81 - 91 Military Road
Neutral Bay, Sydney - NSW 2089
SSW Chapel Website
- Brisbane | 2nd April 2019
- Melbourne | 4th April 2019
- Sydney | 5th April 2019
- Brisbane | 26th October 2018
- Melbourne | 29th October 2018
- Sydney | 30th October 2018
- Brisbane | 16th April 2018
- Melbourne | 19th April 2018
- Sydney | 20th April 2018
- Brisbane | 16th October 2017
- Melbourne | 19th October 2017
- Sydney | 20th October 2017