How do I schedule snapshots in Reporting Services? So that it automatically creates snapshots based on a schedule in Reporting Services.
- Open the Report in Report Manager (usually http://localhost/reports)
Figure: Open the report to schedule in Report Manager
- Click Properties
- Click Execution
- Click Render this report from a report execution snapshot
- Tick Use the following schedule to create report execution snapshots:
- Click Configure
Figure: Set the execution properties of the reportr
- Select the scheduling options you want then click OK
- Click OK on the Execution Properties page and Apply to save the changes and start creating the snapshot
The report will now execute from a snapshot and a the snapshot will be updated according to the schedule specified.
Hot Tip - Reporting Services
SSW Custom Support