New Zealand Visual Studio ALM Conference
The New Zealand Visual Studio ALM Conference is the premier event for developers
in New Zealand. The inaugural event takes place in Wellington in less than two weeks
and we wanted to make sure you don't miss it.
If you're involved in any way with software development, this is a conference that
can't be missed. There's sessions with something for Project Managers, Business
Analysts, Architects, Developers, Testers, Designers and much more.
At just NZD$395 per attendee, the conference offers exceptional value especially
when you consider what you're getting.
- Leading local and international presenters from as far away as the United States
- 2 great keynote events and 20 breakout sessions over two days
- 2 optional pre-conference training courses
- 4 optional post-conference deep dive workshops
- Lunchtime vendor sessions
- A free 5-user license or Urban Turtle, the leading Scrum tool for TFS (valued at
- A discount code for 40% off the "Professional TFS 2010" Book or eBook from Wrox
- A chance to win one of 10 copies of TeamCompanion. (valued at NZD$200)
ACT NOW - More information online at http://www.nzalm.co.nz
Featured pre-conference training
One of our 2-day pre-conference training courses is the "Mastering Testing with Visual
Studio 2010" course. This two day course delves into Microsoft Test Manager
and teaches you practical hands on skills for using Microsoft's great new testing
tools in your organisation.
BONUS OFFER - Pay for the pre-conference course and bring your boss or team-leader
along for FREE!
Find out more
and register here.
Featured post-conference workshop
The SQL Server Step Up workshop is a one day deep dive training session. The Step
Up has been specifically designed as a quick and concise way of finding out what
is new in SQL Server 2008 R2 and the next release of SQL Server code-named 'Denali'.
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to see how the latest releases of
SQL Server will improve database operations, developer efficiency and enable self-service
Business Intelligence solutions.