AI 2-day Workshop
This training is designed for software developers who want to enhance their skills using the latest and available artificial intelligence (AI) tools. It is a hands-on workshop led by SSW AI specialists who will cover the rapidly evolving field of Generative AI. Tailored for the everyday developer looking to upskill and increase their everyday productivity with AI, the workshop includes practical applications starting from text and image generation, then development tools, to building AI assistants.
Day 1: Generative AI and LLMs
- Machine Learning - How models are built and trained
- What is generative AI?
- Learn text, image, audio, and video generation
- ChatGPT, DALL-E, Midjourney, Claude, Llama
- Prompt engineering
- Tokens, prompt tuning, chain prompting, system prompts
- Prompt practice
- Understanding custom GPTs
- Build a custom GPT
Day 2: Applications of Generative AI
- GitHub Copilot
- Using the OpenAI API
- Semantic Kernel
- Plugins, planners, semantic memory
- Demo app, or similar
- Build a custom Assistant with the OpenAI API
SSW is exploring the evolving field of AI for software development, and actively encourages employees to integrate use AI into their work. Since Generative AI has become widely adopted, our developers have been taking advantage of it, and are building better software faster and significantly boosting SSW’s productivity. This workshop aims to share the knowledge of these great modern tools to help others.
Who Should Attend
Developers of all skill levels with any level of AI experience.
- Directed learning with hands-on exercises
- Mentoring from SSW AI experts
- Source code and project templates for reference
- Catering (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea)
Trusted by more than 1000+ clients in the world
Our software developers & consultants have delivered the best in the business to more than 1,000 clients in 15 countries.