Do you know the 6 stages in the Sales Pipeline?
Any opportunity that has not yet been converted to a sale will be at one of the following 6 stages:
Initial Phone Call
- The client has made contact but no initial meeting has yet been made
Initial Meeting – Booked
- You've arranged an initial meeting and it's booked in
Follow Up Meeting – Booked
- In some cases, more than one initial meeting may be required before work or speccing commences
Spec Review Proposal – Waiting for Approval
- After the initial meeting, if the work requires it, a specification review is proposed
Spec Review – Booked
- The speccing phase has been approved and booked in
Project Proposal – Waiting for Approval
- After the spec review, the client has been given a proposal for a chunk of work. Once this is approved, the opportunity is closed as won
The old Sales Pipeline was 9 steps, whereas this new one is 6 steps.