Do you know the numbers you give clients?
When working on an hourly basis, you can confuse clients when sometimes you try to talk about a few hours here and a few hours here or there.
Simply things and just give them these 3 numbers:
|$ Billed to date||__$xx__(accurate on Tuesday)|
|Burndown Days Remaining||__8__|
|Calendar Days Booked||__4days x 2__|
|Next meeting (for Review and Retro)|
Hi Andrew, Please find the Burndown report below. I have looked at a few tasks with Zune and re-estimated them.
- Product owner:Andrew
- Scrum master:Paul
- Team:Mark L,Zune,Tristan,Trevor
- $ Billed to date:$20,000
- Days remaining:(around 50 hours based on chart below)=7+days
Days booked in are 4 days x 2
- ML and ZV - Mon 5th
- ML and ZV - Tue 6th
- ML and ZV - Mon 12th
- ML and ZV - Tue 13th
Only the 14th we will
- Move any remaining tasks to Sprint 4
- Have a Review Meeting (show and tell) at 10am – 2 hours
- Have a Retrospective Meeting at 12 noon – 2 hours
Have a Planning Meeting at 2pm
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.