Last updated by Tiago Araújo [SSW] on 26 Apr 2021 10:16 pm (20 days ago) See History
Form Design - Do you change contact method options from default option group to checkboxes?
As per our rule Do you know when to use CheckBox?. Checkboxes should be used instead of the option group since the answer is a boolean type.
You can change the option group to checkboxes by:
- From CRM, go to Settings | Customizations | Customize Entities
- Double-Click "Contact" entity
- Click "Form and Views"
- Double-Click "Form" to edit contact form
- Click "Administration" tab
- Select a contact method field, i.e. Email
- Click "Change Properties"
- Click "Formatting" tab
- Change layout from "Two Columns" to "One Column" and select "Check box" as control formatting
- Repeat steps 6-9 for other contact method
- Repeat steps 3-9 for account entity