Do you know how to follow up a customised training client?
Once a customised training engagement has been completed, it is important you follow up with your client for the following reasons:
- Get feedback on how the trainer went
- See if the client has any other consulting or training requirements
A few days after the training occurred, call the client and ask the following questions:
- Are you happy with the training provided?
- What did the trainer do well?
- What could the trainer improve?
- Did you learn what you expected to learn?
- Would you recommend SSW?
- Do you need help with anything else?
After you complete the interview send an “as per our conversation email” to the client and CC the trainer. The email should include the answers to the questions above and any recommendations for the trainer.