Do you know your Marketing Efforts?
Marketing efforts are the resources you dedicate to promoting your products and services. Through marketing activities, like posting on social media, or paying for advertising, a company can create demand and interest in its items and gain greater visibility with potential customers.
Before deciding on your effort or resources, you need to ask yourself some important questions:
- What are your current marketing efforts?
- What do you need to do with your branding to get new clients?
- How you have to communicate on social media with all your target audience to achieve your marketing goals?
- Which social media platforms do you really need to use?
The ‘effort’ is the daily tasks you will complete to achieve your goals, for example:
- Planning and posting content on social media
- Engaging with your audience
- Booking photo sessions of your products
- Writing blog posts
- Researching bloggers
- Partners and digital influencers to work with your business
- Creating and managing your SEM campaigns
- Organizing events
It's in this phase that you’ll basically decide on what activities you will use to help achieve your goals.