3 reasons why you should choose SSW
Enterprise Software Development
SSW's Consulting Services have delivered best of breed Microsoft solutions for more than 1,000 clients in 15 countries. With 40 consultants in 5 countries, SSW's developers are some of the best in the business. We have many Microsoft Certifications, 5 MVPs, and a Microsoft Regional Director.
We deliver scalable and extensible custom solutions with the future in mind. Our solutions improve businesses' bottom lines, with real time savings and long term value. We will provide you with the competitive advantage you need.
SSW Consulting has over 25 years of experience developing awesome Microsoft solutions that today build on top of Angular, React, Azure, TFS, SharePoint, .NET, Dynamics 365 and SQL Server.
We focus on 3 things:
- Getting you a working app
- Keeping you informed
- Supporting your app once it's in production
SSW clientele range from medium sized bus companies (Westbus), government organizations
(Australian Fisheries) to large accounting companies (Microsoft, Commonwealth Bank,
Cap Gemini Ernst Young) all of which have glowing testimonials. Additionally, SSW's
website offers an abundance of downloads and resources for developers.
Building the best software
Building on top of the Microsoft Stack
SSW offers custom software solutions to progressive businesses. Recent projects have utilized the latest Microsoft technologies including ASP.NET,
MVC, Silverlight, WCF, LINQ, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, HyperV, DPM and Exchange Server.
Throw your next challenge at us!
Adam Cogan is SSW's
Chief Architect. His position as one of only two Australian Microsoft Regional Directors
helps SSW deliver cutting edge Microsoft technology solutions. SSW has also successfully
hosted the Sydney .NET Users Group for the
past 15 years.
In 1999, we were first recognized as a Microsoft Partner. Today SSW has competencies in a variety of areas, earning a gold in Digital Marketing, Independent Software Vendor, and Web Development, as well as silver in Portals and Collaboration.
SSW Rules to Better
Project Management, built on agile development methodologies, allows businesses
to address their most important challenges first, and respond quickly to change.
Our rules advocate software consultants working on-site, or on the phone, so long
as there is close consultation with business users, with the goal to become integrated
members of the clients' team.
All SSW developers undergo training for Microsoft qualifications (Microsoft Certified Professional) and are also familiar with the conference circuit. We have very competitive Rates and flexible Terms and Conditions.
We have a proven track record of implementing technology solutions ranging from
Architecture and Design Consulting to Database Development and Business Intelligence
Solutions. SSW works alongside you to leverage the latest technological advances
to reduce costs, improve processes, and take advantage of new business every step
of the way.
Based upon years of experience working closely with Microsoft, SSW software development
services utilize the best available technologies to deliver functional, value-adding
software - faster. Building better Microsoft
The SSW Team
SSW is made up of a great team of staff that is passionate about technology and
how it meets business needs - including experts in SharePoint, ASP.NET, SQL Server,
Silverlight, UX/Design and much more!
Want to meet them? Have a look at our employee profiles.
Why we think we're awesome
- We have a mature and flexible culture
- We have a great initialization phase to ensure the project is a good fit, including a FREE initial meeting
- We apply strict standards, so our devs work in a consistent manner
- We code cleanly using the 'less code is more' approach and use efficiency tools that allow our projects to have lower maintenance down the line
- We are passionate about Scrum and combined with our Rules to Better Project Management, our clients see efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and control
- Our own award-winning products help us to achieve great results
- We keep up-to-date with technical developments - we are an industry educator and our developers speak at user groups, developer conferences and SSW Tech Breakfasts
- We give away our source code - we don't lock you into working with us
- We get on with Microsoft, but we're not purely Microsoft evangelists. We'll inform you about what's good and what's bad
- We frequently achieve success on projects with other major software companies, such as Praxa, Candle, Microsoft, and others
- We have a rigorous employment process which means we only get the smartest people who live and breathe technology
- We have an ongoing support system that continues even after the project is finished, meaning that we'll be right there with you to listen to your needs and ensure project stability from the beginning to the end.
If you require any further information, don't hesitate to Contact Us.