$99 inc GST
12th (Thu) August 2021
9am - 5pm
All of our SSW offices are operating under a government approved COVID safe Plan and guests will be required to wash their hands on arrival and check-in using the QLD COVID Safe App via QR Code.
We will be running this course in-person from SSW Chapel venues, as well as ONLINE for those who can't physically join us.
In this 1-day course we will cover the best approach to building enterprise applications using Clean Architecture and .NET.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU PURCHASE THE CORRECT TICKET - THERE IS 1 FOR IN-PERSON & 1 FOR ONLINE ATTENDANCE.
The explosive growth of web frameworks and the demands of users have changed the approach to building enterprise applications. Many challenges exist and just getting started can be a daunting prospect. Let's change that now.
This superpowers will provide practical guidance and recommendations. We will cover architecture, technologies, tools and frameworks. We will examine strategies for organizing your projects, folders and files. We will design a system that is simple to build and maintain - now and well into the future.
You will leave this 1-day course having developed the foundation and structure for your next enterprise application, along with the knowledge to take your enterprise application development to the next level.
Who Should Attend
All developers who would like to learn more about Clean Architecture and / or .NET.
Experience: Knows C#
Part 1: Getting Started
- Create a new Web API with ASP.NET Core
- Building a Data Model with EF Core
- Creating ASP.NET Core Web API Controllers
- Adding API Help Pages with OpenAPI
Part 2: Beyond the Basics
- Architecture & Design
- Implementing CQRS with MediatR
- Building High Performance Queries with EF Core
- Simplifying Object-Object Mappings with AutoMapper
- Advanced Validation with FluentValidation
- Managing Unhandled Exceptions
- Unit Testing Application Logic
Part 3: Advanced Topics
- Working with ASP.NET Core Identity
- Improved Logging with MediatR
- Automating OpenAPI Specification and Client Generation
- Health Monitoring with ASP.NET Core Health Checks
SSW Chapel Melbourne
370 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne - VIC 3000
SSW Chapel Brisbane
Unit 4/471 Adelaide Street
Brisbane - QLD 4000
SSW Chapel Sydney
81 - 91 Military Road
Neutral Bay, Sydney - NSW 2089
SSW Chapel Website