The Best Place to Learn Development for Free in Brisbane
We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
471 Adelaide Street
Why - 3 Great Reasons to Attend the Full Stack User Group
* For information on why we spell this the American way.
- Build contacts
Every month, SSW hosts the Brisbane Full Stack User Group where developers meet to exchange ideas and listen to presentations by local and international industry experts. Topics focus on .NET development, SharePoint, Xamarin, Cordova and general ALM strategies. We also love discussing the latest industry news and exciting new trends.
Free to attend.
Stuff we talk about?
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API
- CSS / HTML
- TFS and Scrum
- ALM tooling and processes (e.g. Continuous Integration)
- Office 365
- Hot Sites
- Hot Blogs
Look forward to seeing you there!
I Would Like to Present
Most speakers present in all cities - Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and last is Sydney which is live streamed the recording is posted on tv.ssw.com a couple of days later.
Every month the User Group is full of highly technical early adopters of technology and our attendees are always open to seeing presentations on the latest technologies. We welcome companies and guest presenters to present new topics and new gadgets. We do encourage you to delve beyond the sales and marketing pitch and show us how it was built, not just why it was built. Here's a quick list of some tips for presenters:
- Presentation needs to be directed at a highly technical audience (No sales pitch)
- Introduce new technology
- Samples and giveaway prizes for attendees are great
- Prior to the meeting do a rehearsal - make a time with Adam
- Send a summary of your presentation for inclusion into the SSW Newsletter (one week prior to the User Group)
- Your session may be recorded by the guys from SSW TV straight from the projector cable. Very simple for presenters
If you think you're up for the challenge and have something new to show us please
Who Organizes It?
The User Group is organized by Thiago Passos, Brendan Richards, and Jason Taylor. They also present the news at the start of the session, and are the ones to speak to about presenting. They can be contacted at SSW on + 61 07 3077 7081.
By signing up for our newsletter you'll be kept informed about the latest upcoming
developer events and news. The User Group topic will only be known in advance to
recipients of the SSW Update so make sure you sign up so that you're guaranteed
that the topic at the next meeting is exactly what you're interested in. See previous
Past SSW Newsletters.
I'm Sold...What's Next?
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates!