LightSwitch will help developers create prototypes of applications with just a few clicks, but can it assist you to build your next Windows, Web or mobile app in record time?
This webinar will explain:
- Why you should use LightSwitch
- The benefits and the possible pitfalls
- What LightSwitch is about
- It’s place in the Microsoft development ecosystem
- How developers can take advantage of LightSwitch to combine corporate data to quickly develop applications
We will also be looking at the LightSwitch HTML Client Preview and the latest version can be used to develop pure HTML LightSwitch apps.
There will be lots of time and Q&A at the end.
This webinar will be hosted by Mehmet Ozdemir (Solution Architect from SSW) and Andrew Coates (Developer Evangelist at Microsoft) on LightSwitch.
||28th November 2013
||11:00am - 12:00pm
||Andrew Coates, Developer Evangelist at Microsoft and Mehmet Ozdemir, SSW Solution Architect
Add to my calendar
or call Marlon on +61 2 9953 3000.