Daniel H is a Senior Software Architect at SSW, a Microsoft Certified Partner specialising in SQL Server .NET Solutions. Although specialising in Web E-commerce solutions, Daniel has extensive experience in Microsoft both pre and post .NET and loves working with C#, VB .NET, SQL Server and applications for PDA's/smartphones.
Daniel also helps many clients and SSW with network administration. Daniel helps develop internal products such as SSW Access Reporter.
Some recent clients include:
Massive optimisation work on slow intranet/payroll site.
Related Technology: ASP.NET 2.0 Application, SQL Server 2005
- Estate Master (www.estatemaster.net)
Implementing registration and Sales Force integration into their product suite
Related Technology: ASP.NET 2.0 Application, VB.NET Application, SQL Server 2000, Web Services, MS Access
- Westbus/Comfort Delgro Cabcharge (www.cdcbus.com.au)
Data collaboration into SQL from many legacy database systems, Charter booking system, Customer service system
Related Technology: SQL Reporting Services, OLAP, ASP.NET
- Sortstec (www.sportstec.com)
High Definition Video upload/Download site, Game coding logging device for PDAs
Related Technology: C# PDA Application, ASP.NET Application, Web Services
- Grays Online(www.graysonline.com)
Warehousing PDA barcode system
Related Technology: C# PDA Application, Web Services
- Quicken (Micrcosoft Work Smart Tag plug-in)
- Toyota (Upsize Access application to SQL, DTS)
- Colonial First State (ASP, SQL, Intranet application)
- Bradcorp (Migration from Exchange 5.5, Network Admin, ASP.NET)
His favourite quote is "Share your knowledge. It's the way to achieve immortality".
Interested in what Daniel can do for you?
Contact Daniel's Account Manager to discuss your project
or call on +61 2 9953 3000