Jonny Trees is a Senior Software Architect at SSW, a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner specializing in database driven .NET Solutions. Jonny specializes in building ASP.NET web applications with SQL Server backends, SharePoint 2007, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Jonny's clients include:
- Aurecon Architect and developer for a SharePoint 2007 intranet portal migrated from Lotus Notes. Project involved the setup of the development environment and development processes at Aurecon and training their developers.
- Microsoft Australia Project Manager for the implementation of the Microsoft SharePoint Forum 2008. The site built in SharePoint 2007 takes advantage of many of SharePoint's web publishing features and includes the use of JQuery for improved UI experience and Live maps integration.
- Caltex Australia Training employees in C# .Net, Ajax and Reporting Services.
- WorleyParsons The creation of WorleyParsons new public facing website using SharePoint 2007.
- Estate Master Maintenance and development of a .Net 2.0 application built around Sales Force integration.
- SDN Project Management of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 project, creating a platform to manage the placement of children into childcare.
- University of Technology Sydney Running the Introduction to .Net Web Development course for students at UTS.
- Pfizer Conversion of a paper and spreadsheet based product returns system into a C# .Net 3.5 solution using Visual Studio 2008, Linq and a custom built workflow engine.
- Westbus Maintenance and development of a C# .Net 1.1 application using DataSets and Crystal Reports.
- Fill My Truck An online trading system for the transport industry - C# .Net 2.0 and SQL Server. Migration from an Access DB to SQL Server.
- The Dialog Group Building internal systems for the company - C# .Net 1.1, SQL Server, Web Services, Reporting Services and Ultimus.
- Peace Direct UK Creation of a system to allow monitoring of street fundraising, and to automate Direct Debit donation claims using BACS - C# .Net 1.1, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, Web Services.
Outside of work, Jonny loves travelling, music, sport and cooking. He currently plays guitar and harmonica, and is learning piano. To date his travels have led him across Europe, South America, Africa and Asia.
Interested in what Jonny can do for you?
Contact Jonny's Account Manager to discuss your project
or call on +61 2 9953 3000