Marten acts as lead developer on numerous SSW projects where his genuine client focus and excellent communication skills successfully guide the projects. He specializes in application deployment (ClickOnce), SQL Reporting Services, application auditing and Sharepoint Server 2003 and 2007. He is also responsible for managing internal development and training. He presents in Sydney .Net User groups as well as UTS courses, lectures and labs.
Marten's major clients include:
- Centrepoint Finance Financial Loan Application - .Net Windows Forms, SQL Server, Reporting services and Web Services
- Microsoft USA Microsoft Exchange Server Reports Pack - SQL Server, Reporting Services
- McDonalds Asia Pacific Consortium P/L Meat Inventory and Logistics System - Upsize to SQL Server 2005, Access frontend and Migrate Crystal to Reporting Services 2005
- Suntory Cocktail Menu Creation - SQL Server 2005 Replication and .Net Windows Forms (Tablet PC)
- Law Cover Complete Software Audit on the corporate system, followed by system fixes.
- Admin Bandit Accounting and finance website - ASP.Net 2.0
- University of Technology Sydney Developer Training Lectures - Windows forms, Web forms and SQL Server Lecturing
- Leighton Contractors Pty Limited Project Management Application - Microsoft Access frontend, backend and reports
- Comitted Capital SharePoint 2003 Audit and Migration to 2007
- Forex Group Foreign Currency Exchange Application - ASP.Net 2.0, SQL Server 2005
- St Vincent De Paul Internal SharePoint 2003 Portal - SharePoint 2003 theme design
- SeQoya Pty. Ltd Developer Training - SQL Reporting Services 2005
- CMS Hospitality Developer Training - Introduction to SharePoint 2007
Outside of work, Marten leads a Christian group , Campbelltown Arabic Baptist Church (Currently, SSA Youth) You are going to a site outside of SSW, and also enjoys kicking the ball around with inmates on weekends as part of the Prison Ministry SLAM.
His favourite quote is from The Bible: Phillipians 4:16
Interested in what Marten can do for you?
Contact Marten's Account Manager to discuss your project
or call on +61 2 9953 3000