Do you install the Dynamics 365 App?
You should install the new Dynamics 365 App for Outlook to track your appointments, booking leave and developers for projects.
- On your PC, install Office 365: http://portal.office.com
- On your mobile phone, install the Outlook app
- Set up your CRM mailbox: https://rules.ssw.com.au/set-up-your-mailbox-in-crm
Install the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
Follow these steps:
- Open a new tab and navigate to your CRM. E.g. At SSW, it is https://ssw.crm6.com/
- Select Settings (cog) | Advanced Settings
- Select Settings (cog) | Apps For Dynamics 365
Install the App. From this page, you should have the option to Download Dynamics 365 for Outlook and then follow the prompts to finish the configuration. You can optionally install the new App (ask your SysAdmin for help if you're unable to get it working)
- Figure: Dynamics 365 apps for Outlook.
- You should now see the Dynamics 365 plugins available within Outlook (e.g. emails & appointments)
Now you can get up-and-running using CRM: