Do you set design guidelines for your company?
The start point of your branding is the logo. From there everything the company produces or owns should "feel" like it comes from your company. When you walk by a pile of documents on a desk, you should recognize that it's from your company. It's not just plonking the logo everywhere.
These are things to keep in mind for good branding:
- Web Fonts - E.g. At SSW we use Open Sans
- Print Fonts - E.g. At SSW we use Segoe UI
- Websites View SSW Web References as an example of good branding instructions for websites
- Email signatures
- Business Cards
- Flyers, catalogues and other promotional printing
- Office façade and interior decor
- Documents, invoices and proposals
- Others, like coffee mugs, plastic bags etc
You should help designers to find stuff in your Intranet: