SSW is looking for a talented creative to join our video production team and take SSW TV to the next level.
You will be working with both creative designers and technical minded developers in a wide variety of exciting corporate projects. This role requires someone who is able to articulate concisely, think critically, and create great content. Communication skills and the ability to sell a concept to a stakeholder are essential.
SSW is a custom software development consultancy with 40 employees across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. We're agile, and in this fast paced industry, we're on the forefront of cutting edge technology. We love engaging with the software development community.
SSW TV is our video channel with 1.5 million views and 12k subscribers. We specialise in educating and engaging with the software development community, and this helps create awareness of our brand and our consulting work. Our aim is to grow the SSW TV brand to a greater worldwide audience and become an industry leader.
You will have:
- A passion for creating high quality video content with a keen eye for detail
- Creative ability to coach and bring out the best in highly technical people to turn them into video superstars
- An entrepreneurial flair to help take SSW TV from good to great
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency, and a driver’s license
- A relevant degree or other tertiary qualification
- Approx. 2-4 years' relevant experience
- A strong portfolio ideally showcasing: Video content, short form content, and animation
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues
- The ability to know how best to communicate your design ideas and defend the reasoning behind these decisions
- User Experience (UX) design skills
- An understanding of common web usability issues and the ability to offer solutions
- A keen interest in the web design community including technology trends, news, people and innovations
- You will learn how to embed a learning management system into the content as part of the enhanced learning experience
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Advanced HTML & CSS
- Understanding of lighting and quality audio for video production
- Ability to create ideas and produce them from start to finish
- Adobe After Effects
- Experience in pre-sales
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and portfolio.