SSW is looking for Microsoft Power Platform Developer to start ASAP.
Are you a low-code developer who wants to work with our team of Microsoft full-stack developers and designers on a wide variety of exciting corporate projects?
This role requires someone who can work closely with clients, think critically, and create the right solution for the right job. The crucial skills for this role include Microsoft Power Platform and ideally Dynamics 365.
You will have the opportunity to up-skill, develop your personal brand, contribute to innovative projects, and engage with businesses to develop unique solutions to their problems.
More important than experience is attitude, we are looking for developers who are passionate about delivering awesome software using the latest technologies and want to fun while doing so!
Check out this video to find out more about us: Why work at SSW?
Now the boring stuff:
- A minimum of 1 year of Microsoft Power Platform Experience
- The right to live and work in Australia (Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
- An IT degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies (preferably Scrum)
- A passion for finding and using best practices and updating them when necessary. See SSW Rules
- A keen interest in the development community including technological trends, news, people, and innovations
- Bonus - Microsoft Certificates (e.g. PL-900, PL-100, PL-200 etc)
Skills and Technologies used at SSW:
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Power Apps
- Power Automate (Aka Flow)
- Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Customization and Admin/Configuration
- Microsoft SharePoint
More about SSW:
We deliver scalable and extensible custom solutions with the future in mind. SSW is a great place to work, as we produce world class modern solutions, open many avenues to bolster your public profile, foster an inclusive and supportive office environment, and much more.
We are committed to increasing our workplace diversity, and we urge people from all walks of life to apply. We encourage expertise, mastery, and respectful discourse. We aim to build you up and hope you'll do the same! We will help you grow your community profile and your technical abilities so you can be the best developer you can be. Our horizontal organisational structure means that your input will make an impact on the way we do business.
In the spirit of transparency our interview process has an initial chat, a timed take-home communication challenge, and a technical challenge.
Is this you?! Please send us a copy of your resume and contact details.
No agencies, please.