SSW is looking for an experienced Solution Architect, with a strong understanding of DevOps for its thriving offices.
You will be working with expert Microsoft stack developers and designers in a wide variety of exciting corporate projects.
The main reasons people choose to work at SSW are the great culture, the cool client projects, and the cutting edge tech stack.
SSW is unlike any place you've ever worked at.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working cross-functionally to understand architecture needs by multiple business units. To be effective in this position, ideally you would feel comfortable owning the entire architecture and the development process, from inception to completion.
This role requires great communication skills and solid experience delivering production-ready web solutions. You will be working with our expert developers and designers in a wide variety of exciting corporate projects. This role requires someone who is able to work closely with clients, think critically, and create the right solution for the right job.
.NET experience is a must. Experience with Angular, React, SharePoint and/or Dynamics 365 would be a bonus.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience with .NET web development
- The right to live and work in Australia (Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
- An IT degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area
- The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues including the ability to address a roomful of senior executives
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong skills designing and implementing .NET Web applications using C#
- A working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (preferably Scrum) and good task management skills
- Keen interest in the development community including technological trends, news, people and innovations
- More important than experience is attitude. We are looking for developers who are passionate about delivering awesome software using the latest technologies and best DevOps practices
- Commercial .NET experience using C# in web development
- Great DevOps knowledge (ideally in VSTS and Git)
- Strong Experience and knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, TeamCity or similar tools
- A working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Good task and email management skills
- Web API applications using C# and SQL Server
- A good understanding of XML, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Angular or React, Dynamic 365 (CRM) and/or SharePoint experience would be a bonus
Is this you?! Please send us a copy of your resume and contact details.
No agencies please.