SSW is looking for a Dynamics 365 Guru to start ASAP.
We are a team of Microsoft stack developers and designers, who work on a wide variety of exciting corporate projects, delivering scalable and extensible custom solutions with the future in mind. SSW is a great place to work, as we foster an inclusive and supportive office environment, and much more. Check out this video to find out more about us: Why work at SSW?
We are looking for developers who are passionate about delivering cutting-edge software, using the latest technologies and best DevOps practices. and want to have fun while doing so! You will have the opportunity to up-skill, develop your personal brand, contribute to innovative projects, and engage in meaningful work that makes a difference.
We are committed to increasing our workplace diversity, and we urge people from all walks of life to apply. We encourage expertise, mastery, and respectful discourse. We aim to build you up and hope you'll do the same! We will help you grow your community profile and your technical abilities so you can be the best developer you can be. Our horizontal organisational structure means that your input will make an impact on the way we do business.
This role requires great communication skills and solid experience in delivering production-ready web solutions. Further, we encourage you to take ownership of your relationship with clients and build meaningful connections, to think critically, and create the right solution for the right job.
This role requires great communication skills and solid experience in delivering production-ready web solutions.
You will be working with expert .NET and SharePoint developers and designers in a wide variety of exciting corporate projects. This role requires someone who can work closely with clients, think critically, and create the right solution for the right job. As well as having excellent Dynamics 365 skills, a solid understanding of C# is a must. Experience with the cloud is highly favourable.
You will have:
- More important than experience is attitude, we are looking for developers who are passionate about delivering awesome software using the latest technologies and best DevOps practices and want to fun while doing so!
Now the boring stuff:
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience
- The right to live and work in Australia (Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
- The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues
- Strong skills designing and implementing solutions using Dynamics 365
- An IT degree or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies (preferably Scrum) and good task management skills
- A passion for finding and using best practices, and updating them when necessary. See SSW Rules
- A keen interest in the development community including technological trends, news, people, and innovations
- Commercial Dynamics 365 experience using C#
- Experience with Customization and Configuration
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Good task and email management skills
- Strong C# development skills
- Web API applications using C# and SQL Servers
- Angular or React experience
Is this you?! Please send us a copy of your resume and contact details.
No agencies, please.