With the economy in such an uncertain state, it is more important than ever that businesses optimise all inventory, spending, staffing, resources and critical decisions.
Businesses can use Business Intelligence (BI) to improve decision making, cut costs and identify new business opportunities. It is more than just corporate reporting and
more than a set of tools to retrieve information from enterprise systems. Efficient businesses use BI to identify inefficient business processes that are candidates for
Today's Business Intelligence tools allow end users to start analyzing data themselves, instead of waiting for the IT department to run complex reports. This easily accessed data puts the power back in the hands of businesses users to make informed decisions.
This workshop will provide the attendee with:
- An understanding of the features of a good Business Intelligence solution
- An in depth understanding of how key features of Business Intelligence can enhance business processes
- An understanding of the costs, timelines, staff involvement and commitment a business will incur when implementing a Business Intelligence solution
This workshop is presented in layman terms that staff in all departments will understand.
- The benefits Business Intelligence brings to a business?
- An overview of different types of Business Intelligence tools and solutions
- An explanation of how common business challenges are solved using Business Intelligence tools
- What it takes to implement a Business Intelligence solution in a typical business in regards to implementation, costs and timelines
- An introduction to the Microsoft Business Intelligence toolset
Case studies are used throughout for real world examples.
Who should attend?
Business managers who want to know more about Business Intelligence from a business perspective, not a technical perspective.