Do you send "Sprint Forecast" and "Sprint Review/Retro" emails to the client?
Each sprint has a "Sprint Forecast" email that details what will be worked on during this sprint.
At the end of the sprint, this should be replied to with a "Sprint Review" email that shows a breakdown of what was completed.
Each sprint has the following stages:
- Sprint Forecast email: "Northwind - Sprint 5 Forecast"
- See Do you send "Sprint Forecast" email to the client? for more details
Work in progress
- "Done" emails are sent asking for specific functionality to be tested
- See Rules to better Email for details
Review and Retro meetings
- The Sprint review/retro email: "Northwind - Sprint 5 Review/Retro"