Managing your client relationships is even easier with Dynamics 365. Dynamics 365 combines existing Microsoft products such as Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV, and Dynamics AX into one seamless solution. Finally, these components work together to allow your company to track customers across the whole life cycle of their interaction with you.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings new levels of customer intelligence, providing every customer-facing employee the information they need to truly impress customers.
You no longer need to worry about maintaining data across your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems as all the information is seamlessly integrated.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows you to select only the components you need and comes in two versions (Enterprise - More than 250 employees, and Business - 10 to 250 employees) so the possibilities for organisations large and small are limitless.
Watch in higher quality on Vimeo
- Centrally manage leads, accounts, emails, phone calls, product sales, and services
- Access client data even when offline
- Powerful reporting
- Very customizable
- Integration with Microsoft PowerApps and Cortana
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can create a centralized repository of customer data and Contact management system that sits neatly alongside Microsoft Office 365 including Microsoft Outlook - the applications most employees use every day.
From Outlook, you can access Microsoft 365 sales, marketing, and customer service modules to make sales decisions, market products, solve problems, and get strategic views of the business.
- SQL Server Backend
- ASP.NET/Outlook Front-End
- Tablet App (iPad/Windows 10)
SSW Dynamics Consultants are often called in to:
- Deploy & Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Develop Dynamics 365 Customizations
- Migrate/upgrade from Microsoft CRM to Dynamics 365
- Migrate data from legacy business systems to Dynamics 365
- Integrate/Synchronise Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other systems (e.g. your accounting system)
- Present training sessions to Administrators and Users
- Upgrade ACT and Goldmine to Microsoft Dynamics 365
All your Microsoft Products seamlessly integrated
Dynamics 365 is built with Power BI, Cortana, and Azure Machine Learning, giving you an unparalleled ability to understand your data and grow your Dynamics 365 as your company's needs change.
Office 365 is fully integrated, allowing all client interactions to be linked to Dynamics 365 while allowing your staff to use the tools they know and love.
Microsoft Power Apps allows for the creation of applications that can expand your environment to meet even the most unique of your organisation's needs.
Contact SSW now to see how we can prepare you today for the migration to MS CRM 2016.
SSW consultants also regularly implement SalesForce. SalesForce CRM is an online web-based application that captures and organizes communications and information from current or prospective customers from numerous departments across a company. SalesForce also combines business processes, people, and technology together to achieve a common goal.
- Figure: Analytics Module - Shows you how your products are doing at different times and places
Other CRMs we can work with or even better migrate you off
- Base CRM
- Insightly CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Less Annoying CRM
- Pipedrive CRM
- Bitrix24 CRM
- Bpm'online CRM
- Apptivo CRM
- ProsperWorks CRM
We have consultants available in all Australian capital cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.