This product is no longer supported.
SSW Email Merge PRO! makes sending bulk email a breeze. Especially useful for periodical
email newsletters, it provides real time tracking information and reports on bounced
emails, enabling you to keep your subscribers list clean and up-to-date.
Key Features & Benefits
- Connects to any database with an ODBC driver (e.g. MS ACCESS, MS SQL Server)
- Utilizes an SMTP mail server
- Perfect for HTML emails
- Supports Audit trail into XML
- Supports Resume process by selecting any sent log
- Supports Mail merge into your newsletter using database field
- Supports Custom FROM Address
- Real time preview
- Supports multiple attachments
- Send Progress status emails. e.g. 1%, 50% and 100% completed
- Generate HTML Report for the process result
- Built on the Microsoft .NET Framework
Figure: SSW Email Merge PRO! makes sending bulk email a breeze
- Support Microsoft CRM 3
- Support various data sources, include Outlook address book, XML and Excel files
- Built-in recipients editor to allow updating the recipient list
- Automatic bounce processing
- Automatic removal of duplicate addresses
- Fast multithreaded email address verification
- Built-in HTML editor
- Spell checker
How It Works
SSW Email Merge uses SMTP and an ODBC data source to send HTML or text emails. Built
in VB .NET it requires the Microsoft .NET Framework. It does not require to be installed
on the mail or web server.
What does the unregistered version give me?
In respect to the unregistered version we know you want to see it working before
you buy it. We aim for that.
Note: we also give free version targeted to the little guys
More details see http://www.ssw.com.au/ssw/KB/KB.aspx?KBID=Q658302
SSW provides free phone and email support to answer queries on registered products.
1. What is the difference between
using Email Merge PRO! and the email merge within Microsoft Word?
If you can't find what you are looking for in the product documentation then check
our knowledge base
for further information and tips about this product.
Please send us bug reports
so that we can evolve our software into a product that matches your requirements.
We guarantee a response.
I'm Sold... What's next?